Family Registration Certificate (FRC) is a document provided by NADRA (National Database and Registration Authority) in Pakistan. It verifies the family structure of an individual, outlining their immediate family members.
FRC is often required for visa processes, immigration, admission in educational institutes abroad, and other legal purposes. It contains essential information about a person’s parents, siblings, spouse, and children.
Applying for Family Registration Certificate (FRC)
The process of obtaining an FRC has been simplified and made accessible to all Pakistani citizens. Applicants can apply for FRC online through NADRA’s website, or in-person at NADRA Registration Centers (NRCs). The process requires the completion of an application form, submission of required documents, and payment of relevant fees.
FRC Nadra Requirements
To apply for the Family Registration Certificate (FRC) by NADRA, applicants need to provide the following documents:
- Original CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card) along with a photocopy. If the applicant is under 18 years old, then B-Form or CRC (Child Registration Certificate) is required.
- Original NICOP (National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis), if the applicant is an overseas Pakistani.
- In case the applicant is a foreign national, their Original POC (Pakistan Origin Card) is required.
- Original and photocopy of the CNICs of family members to be included in the FRC.
- Proof of family relationship (e.g., Marriage Certificate for spouse, Birth Certificate for children).
Family Registration Certificate (FRC) Nadra Fee
The fee for the Family Registration Certificate (FRC) by NADRA varies depending on the processing time chosen by the applicant.
For standard processing, which typically takes 10 working days, the fee is PKR 1000.
For urgent processing, which typically takes 5 working days, the fee is PKR 1500.
NADRA provides an executive processing option where FRC is processed within 2 working days for a fee of PKR 2500.
Please note that these fees are subject to change, and it’s recommended to confirm from the official NADRA website or nearest NADRA Registration Center.
List the steps to Apply for Family Registration Certificate (FRC) Online
- Visit the NADRA website: Begin by visiting the official NADRA website.
- Create an account: If you’re a new user, you’ll need to create an account. If you already have one, log in.
- Navigate to the FRC application: Once logged in, find and select the option for the Family Registration Certificate (FRC).
- Complete the application: Fill out the FRC application form with the required information.
- Upload necessary documents: Scan and upload any documents needed for the application.
- Pay the application fee: Complete the application by paying the specified fee. This can be done through various online payment methods.
- Submit the application: After reviewing your application and ensuring all details are accurate, submit your application.
- Wait for approval: Your application will be processed by NADRA. This may take a few working days. Once approved, you’ll receive an email notification.
- Download the FRC: Upon approval, you can download your FRC directly from the NADRA site.
Uses of Family Registration Certificate (FRC)
The FRC serves multiple purposes. It is not only a requirement for immigration procedures, visa applications, and during admission in educational institutes but also serves as a legal document in multiple civil cases and legal matters.
In a nutshell, the FRC by NADRA is a valuable tool for family verification, safeguarding the rights of Pakistani citizens, and facilitating numerous processes where proof of family relationship is required. It signifies NADRA’s commitment to providing efficient, reliable, and transparent services to its citizens.
Remember, maintaining updated records with NADRA ensures your ease in various administrative, legal, and personal responsibilities. So, if you haven’t applied for your FRC yet, it’s high time you do!