Table of Contents
In this blog, we will discuss the BS economics and finance scope in Pakistan.
The field of Economics and Finance offers a wide array of career opportunities. With a BS degree in Economics and Finance, you can prepare for entry-level positions in public or private sector corporations, banks, international firms, research, and educational institutions.
BS Economics and Finance Scope in Pakistan: Job Opportunities
Here are some of the many job roles that you might consider:
- Financial Adviser: Financial advisers guide clients on financial matters, helping them make informed decisions about their finances.
- Financial Analyst: Financial analysts evaluate financial data, study economic trends, and provide recommendations based on their findings.
- Research Analyst: Research analysts collect and interpret complex data to help companies make more informed business decisions.
- Insurance Underwriter: Insurance underwriters assess the risk of insuring a client and use that information to set premium prices for insurance policies.
- Budget Analyst: Budget analysts help public and private institutions organize their finances by preparing budget reports and monitoring spending.
- Statistician: Statisticians use statistical methods to collect and analyze data and help solve real-world problems in business, engineering, healthcare, or other fields.
- Economist: Economists study the production and distribution of resources, goods, and services by collecting and analyzing data, researching trends, and evaluating economic issues.
- Actuarialist: Actuaries use mathematics, statistics, and financial theory to study uncertain future events, especially those of concern to insurance and pension programs.
BS Economics and Finance Salary in Pakistan
In terms of salary, the range can vary widely depending on the specific role, industry, and level of experience. However, salaries can start from 35000 rupees and can reach up to 100 thousand rupees or more per month.